Paid Marketing Internship (Remote)
We're looking for an awesome intern to join our fast-growing marketing agency on a full-time, remote-working basis. We offer challenging work for real clients, intensive training and mentoring, a stipend of £1,424 a month and an opportunity to move into a permanent role for successful candidates. (Most of our staff started as interns.)
For more about working at Articulate, visit our website, and check out these articles:
- Writing articles for client blogs
- Interviewing people to create marketing personas
- Writing case studies, white papers and web copy
- Promoting our content and engaging with customers on social media
Successful candidates are creative, self-motivated and intellectually curious.
If you’re interested, please apply right away.
You should be:
- A great communicator with fluent written and spoken English. You love to write. You enjoy talking to people and you are naturally curious.
- Genuinely interested in business, technology and marketing. You'll learn a lot about different aspects of marketing and how to combine different aspects, such as SEO, social media and copywriting, to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Analytical. We’re looking for a naturally curious person, who loves to read and delve into new topics. You must enjoy research, and be able to absorb and process a lot of new information quickly.
- Self-disciplined and process driven. You have a strong work ethic and you’re good at organising yourself. We set high standards for ourselves so details matter and processes are important. You treble-check your work.
- Adaptable. We have a rigorous editing process, so you need to be happy to receive feedback, learn from it and make edits to your work to reflect that. You are looking to improve your writing skills and learn about marketing.
What you should know:
- We’re looking for people with a good academic record, or the equivalent relevant life experience, but a degree in marketing itself isn’t necessary. Previous interns (and current employees) have studied architecture, history, English and mathematics.
- Articulate Marketing is a small, entrepreneurial company so this is a demanding but informal programme that will suit a rugged individualist rather than a corporate clone.
- We expect you to work (very) hard but this isn’t an office job. You will be working remotely from home. We are a virtual company that uses web conferencing, Slack and email to communicate.
- You will need to be able to travel to London on a regular basis, perhaps 8-10 times a year, for company and client meetings. We pay your travel costs.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- A chance to do real work for amazing clients, such as Microsoft and and Hewlett Packard Enterprise plus ambitious, interesting smaller firms.
- The freedom to work remotely - from home - in a flexible way. You will need your own computer and internet access.
- Training, primarily focused on inbound marketing, blogging and marketing automation software as well as support to sharpen your writing and editing skills.
- Initially a three-month engagement that can, at our discretion, be renewed for a further three months or converted into a permanent position.
- A stipend of £17,076 per year during your internship (£1,424 per month).